THE PIONEER HOME DEFENSE PROGRAM
PORTLAND OR – VANCOUVER, CAMAS & LONGVIEW WA
Living in the beautiful Northwest, we have to deal with pests that more than bug us- they can infest our homes, cause structural damage, and create health hazards. The Pioneer Home Defense program provides year-round protection with four regularly scheduled visits per year to help prevent pest problems before they get out of hand.
PIONEER HOME DEFENSE PROGRAM PESTS
WHY IS A YEAR-ROUND PROTECTION PLAN IMPORTANT?
There are two very important reasons for choosing a year-round protection plan:
- Seasonal pests. Many pests occur seasonally. For example, rats and mice are very common in the fall, spring, and winter. Yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, and bees are noticed more in the summer after their colonies grow large, but they are best managed by early spring treatments. Other pests, such as ants, roaches, and beetles, also have seasonal activity peaks. Our objective is to eliminate any and all pests before they become a problem for you.
- Environmental consideration. The materials and applications we use today are much friendlier to the environment than the products of just a few years ago. This also means, however, that the products tend to break down much faster, so increased frequency of applications us necessary to maintain a continual band of protection.
Get an INSTANT quote for About Pioneer Pest Management!
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch in 30 mins or less.
THE PIONEER DIFFERENCE
Our training, tools, and experience enable us to take a proactive approach to pest control and limit the use of products in your home or office. Based on your home’s needs, the Protected by Pioneer Home Defense Program provides:
- Proactive Inspections. Each visit includes a thorough inspection of your property for recent pest activity and pest-inducing structural and environmental conditions.
- Enhanced Treatment. Environmentally sensitive pest control is always our first choice. If a product is needed, our highly trained technicians select the best treatment with the least environmental impact.
- Guaranteed Response. If at any time between service visits pests should return, we will return to your home at no charge.
PIONEER PEST MANAGEMENT
Pioneer Pest Management is Quality Pro certified. Known as the “mark of excellence in pest control”, the Quality Pro designation is given to an elite group of pest control companies around the country. To achieve the Quality Pro designation, each technician and staff member must undergo a rigorous testing and training process, submit to a background check, and adhere to a strict code of conduct.
Additional Services Available. We also provide services for bed bugs, fleas, box elder beetles, nuisance wildlife, including squirrels, moles, raccoons, skunks, and birds. For questions on these or other services, contact our office.Back to About Pioneer Pest Management