Crawlspace French Drain Services
French Drains have proven to be the most effective method in preventing and alleviating crawlspace and basement flooding for those in the Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR areas. Pioneer Pest Management has a French Drain system that will address your specific basement or crawlspace drainage issue quickly, and competently. We have the expertise to install a French drain system to meet your needs in as little as 48 hours, depending on your specific situation. We also offer limited warranties on all of our installation services in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, giving you added peace of mind. If you are interested in more information about the French drain systems we offer, contact us now to schedule your free, no obligation consultation and quote.
Get an INSTANT quote for Pioneer Pest Managemment!
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch in 30 mins or less.
FRENCH DRAIN SYSTEMS
A French drain is a drainage system designed to redirect surface and groundwater from draining into an unwanted place to a preferred area. There are several different types of French drain systems, and each was designed to address various basement flooding issues. Generally speaking, a French drain consists of a trench with a perforated pipe covered in rocks. Depending on where the flooding is occurring- we can develop and install a French drain system with your property in mind. Whatever your basement flooding issue, Pioneer Pest Management has a French drain system for you. The types of French drains systems we commonly install include:
- Exterior Drain Systems: This type of system is installed outside the perimeter of the home to redirect rain water to a more desirable location.
- Baseboard Drain Systems: This system solves drainage issues associated with monolithic floors as this system is installed above the flooring avoiding any evasive installation techniques.
- Grated Drain Systems: This type of system works great for alleviating flooding issues that affect doorways and garage doors.
- Thin Floor Drain Systems: For thin basement floors a traditional French drain system will not do, so instead we can install a thin floor drain system that will be located at the front of the foundation footing.
- Below Floor Drain Systems: This system is our most popular French drain system and is installed on top of the foundation footing and laid in rocks. This systems is known for its quick installation and resistance to clogs.
- Customized Drain Systems: All homes are created differently which is why we pride ourselves in our creativity when it comes to finding a French drain solution for your particular needs. If you are experiencing flooding in and around your home, Pioneer Pest Management is here to help.