HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION PEST CONTROL SERVICES
PORTLAND OR – VANCOUVER, CAMAS & LONGVIEW WA
Pioneer Pest Management works closely with many HOAs. As part of our Home Defense Program, we serve HOAs in a timely manner so that they can focus on more important aspects of their community. Pioneer Pest Management has developed specific protocols with our services that help us meet the unique pest control challenges that face Home Owners Associations. Pioneer Pest Management provides an extensive list of services for Home Owners Associations, including:
- Routine pest control
- Structural wood-destroying pest inspections
- Nuisance birds and wildlife
- Crawl Space services and pest exclusion
Take a look around our website, then when you’re ready, give us a call to schedule a pest inspection and property evaluation.
The Pioneer Pest Management Difference
Pioneer Pest Management is quick, responsive, and reliable. Our procedures are efficient to ensure discreet service that can be in and out of homes with no wasted time. Upon the arrival of our technician, the four-part removal process will begin.
Our Four-Part Pest Removal Process
- It starts with an initial inspection of the property, and looks for recent pest activity, environmental conditions, and structural conditions. This allows the technician to determine the extent of the pest problem and will allow them act accordingly.
- Next, we will tackle the pest problem by using environmentally conscious products. By using the right amount of products, Pioneer Pest Management will keep your houses safe from pests, and overly toxic pest control products. It is recommended to make sure that children and animals be kept away so as to not disrupt any of the treatment.
- Our technician will then follow up with a consultation, keeping your association in the know with a report of actions performed, recommendations of ways to supplement the treatment, and any damages that were discovered during the process. A detailed report will be available online in the account section through our web portal. A report can also be sent to the Association.
- If follow-up services are required, Pioneer Pest Management will work with HOA staff to schedule the best time(s) to deliver on this extra service.
This is all included in our Home Defense Program, an effective, reliable service brought to you by Pioneer Pest Management.
Get an INSTANT quote for Multi-Family Residential Pest Control Services!
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch in 30 mins or less.
PEST CONTROL MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
Pioneer also offers regularly scheduled maintenance, so your HOA can be pest-free at any given time. In the event of a pest outbreak, we are sometimes able to make it out same-day, but most often come for next-day service. By providing a quick response, we deliver quick results to all of our clients. Our Home Owner Association customers get unprecedented access to our quick and reliable pest control services through use of our Pioneer Pest Management Mobile App, a dedicated customer service team, an online portal, and after-hours emergency answering services.
Pioneer Pest Management is committed to being available to our customers by use of multiple media types. Whether you prefer using the phone, a mobile app, sms text, or our online customer portal, we’re available to our Home Defense Customers, the same…or next day.
Ants, Mice, Rats, Roaches, Spiders, Bees, Wasps, Bed Bugs, Fleas, Birds, Opossums, Squirrels, and Skunks are just some of the pests and creatures that can infiltrate your houses and cause mayhem. Our pest control procedure ensures that these pests will quickly be a problem of the past.
RELIABILITY AND SAFETY
Pioneer Pest Management believes in sustaining great communication with all of our clients. We recognize that your HOA needs to stay in its best shape to keep afloat, and we do our part by delivering reliable results and effective protection.
Pioneer also recognizes that your Home Owners Association needs to be attractive to home buyers. Pioneer Pest Management is an efficient, reliable, and effective company that will help your Association to stay at its best. We have been certified as a QualityPro company by the Nations Pest Management Association, an honor that only 3% of Pest management companies in the nation can boast of! This guarantees that all of our employees have been trained to the highest standards in the pest control industry. They have also undergone background checks, reference checks, and DMV checks. With that said, we can assure you that your on-site technician is of the best quality. Pioneer Pest Management has been in the pest control industry since 2001, and is Green Pro certified, meaning that we only use the most environmentally conscious products on the market. We operate within environmentally sensitive standards, so that your houses will not become hazardous chemical areas.
Pioneer Pest Management is NWCO certified, BedBug Free certified, Quality Pro certified, a PESP Gold Member, and Green Pro certified. In addition, Pioneer Pest Management has been recognized by the EPA as responsible stewards of the environment.
Back to Multi-Family Residential Pest Control Services