Residential Pest Control Services
PORTLAND OR – VANCOUVER, CAMAS & LONGVIEW WA
Insect, rodent, and wildlife pests are more than an annoyance, they can damage structures, harm our environments, transmit disease, and cause other health hazards. Pioneer Pest Management can help protect your home and your family with our proactive, preventive service: The Pioneer Home Defense Program.
PIONEER HOME DEFENSE – RESIDENTIAL HOME PEST CONTROL
To provide year-round protection for your family and your home, the Pioneer Home Defense Program for homeowners includes four regularly scheduled visits each year.
OUR HOME PEST CONTROL SERVICES
At each pest control service, your Pioneer Pest Management Professional provides:
- Proactive Pest Control Inspections. Each visit includes a thorough inspection of your property for recent pest activity and pest-inducing structural and environmental conditions.
- Enhanced Pest Treatment. Environmentally sensitive pest control is always our first choice. If a product is needed, our highly trained Pest Management Professionals select the best treatment for your specific pests with the least environmental impact.
- Consultation and Communication. We discuss with you our findings, treatment, and any recommendations we may have to enhance pest control and protection between our services. In addition, we provide you with a written report of our service.
Get an INSTANT quote for Residential Pest Control!
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch in 30 mins or less.
BETWEEN PEST CONTROL SERVICES, YOU HAVE OUR:
- Guaranteed Pest Control Response. If covered pests should return at any time between service visits, we will return to your home at no charge. We make it easy, we even have a Pioneer Pest Management App available on Google Play and the Apple Store for our customers on the Pioneer Home Defense Program.
WHY IS A YEAR-ROUND PEST CONTROL PROTECTION IMPORTANT?
1. Seasonal Pests. Many pests occur seasonally. For example,
- Rats and mice are very common in the fall, spring, and winter.
- Yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, and bees are most noticed in the summer after their colonies grow large, but they are best managed with early spring treatments.
- Other pests, such as ants, roaches and beetles, all have seasonal activity peaks.
OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO ELIMINATE ANY AND ALL PESTS BEFORE THEY CAN BECOME A PROBLEM TO YOU.
2. Environmental Considerations. The materials and applications we use today are much friendlier to the environment than the products of just a few years back. This also means, however, that the products tend to break down faster, so the increased frequency of applications is necessary to maintain a continual band of protection around your home – and your family.
In addition to the above pests, Pioneer Pest Management also offers treatments for pests such as Fleas, Mosquitos, Carpenter Ants, and much more. Pioneer Pest Management also helps homeowners and businesses alike with wildlife issues such as: Raccoons, Opossums, Moles, Squirrels, and can help with Bird Exclusion services.
HOME PEST CONTROL SERVICES WE OFFER
In addition to being a knowledgeable resource on all types of pest control and wildlife issues, we offer a long list of services to ensure your home is safe and stays pest-free. Including:
- A proactive approach to pest control to limit the use of pest control products on your property.
- Professional and certified pest control solutions for all types of pests.
- Complete residential pest control services, including wildlife and bird control.
- Guaranteed strategies to deal with your pest control and extermination needs.
- Expert advice on how best to deal with your specific pest problem(s).
With our professionally trained and certified technicians, state-of-the-art tools, and wealth of experience and expertise, you can sleep well each night knowing that your family, and your home are protected.Back to Residential Pest Control